Sabtu, 21 Juli 2012

ALHAMDULILLAH

Subhanallah, walhamdulilah, walailahailallah, Allahuakbar.  Im very thankful to Allah for this surprised :”) after month for a month I felt sad, hopeless, and afraid cant make my dad and my mom proud, I finally got it! Allah was made my dream came true guys! Did you know how really happy I am when I read that news?  I cant describe it, im so happy until I cried!:')

I still remember when I fail the SNMPTN TULIS TEST. It was sooo bad, I felt very sad and angry, I even think I’ll throw away my dkv ITS dream, forget about it and change it with something that I never knew before… yeah you know it as my plan B (read my last post). But my deepest heart actually still hard to move on, it want me to tried again, my heart want me to sign up to smits ITS, so… as a girl, I follow my heart! and Alhamdulillah, Allah agree with me, he gaves me a very satisfied answer :)
 
This present make me realize that we should never lose our hope to Allah SWT, He knows everything better than me, better than anyone else in this world. He will give everything we want in the right place, in the right time, subhanallah :”)
And also Im very thankyou to all of you who pray harder for me guys! I finally make it! Thankyou sooo much! And yea, At the end of this post, here she is, a girl that finally got one of her dream, Sheilanda Dini Fenancy, a dkv college student of ITS  :D (Alhamdulillah) 
 the second time i've got a dissapointed news

third time! but i still survive...
 and after all of those,
Ignore my ugly face, just look at the result guys! Alhamdulillah right?! :D

0 komentar: