Jumat, 11 Mei 2012

I Wanna Have A Date Like This

In this post, i wanna share about my dream date. you know all of those video just make me feeel so envy... i really wanna have a date like this .... but with who? (niall already has a girlfriend,dafuq).but its okay, i'm actually a hopefull person, i wish i could have a date like this someday. X)

1. Say You Don't Want It - One Night Only
George Craig is just perfect!



2. 500 Days Of Summer : Days 34 Scene
The Cutest date i ever watch! 


3. One Day : Ending Part
This is one of the best movie i ever watch! 


4. 13 Going On 30 : Matt and Jenna Scene
I wanna have a boyfriend who also be my bestfriend like this!!!!


5. Step Up 3 : Moose and Camille Dance Scene
if i could dance, it will be my date plan with my boyfriend(if only i have one lol) 


2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

number 1 and number 5 are the sweetest ever!!!!!!!!

Sheilanda Fenancy mengatakan...

aaaah moose and camille is a cute couple :3